cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Logon to Mini SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed the Mini SAP with WAS 6.20 in my system, which has Windows XP. I was sucessfull in installing the Kernel CD and SAP GUI. So now the SAP logon icon appears on my desktop and i want to login. I have given the following details on it:

Description: Mini SAP

Application Server: hostname (as stated in the CD demo)

Systemnumber: 00(as stated in the CD demo)

So now the system appears on the logon and when i double click to the system to logon, it brings me an error.

Please do find the error:

partner not reached (host vaishali, service sapdp00)

component NI(Netwrok interface)

Release 620

version 36

module ninti.c

Line 979

error no 10061

error text WSAECONNREFUSED: connection refused

counter 1

Please help me out from this, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sanjeev.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you did install the ABAP stack and not the JAVA stack.

What entry did you make for the "application server", try "localhost". You probably installed the loopback adaptor so you can also try ip address 127.0.0.1

Regards,

Dennis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

I didn't install any ABAP Stack, actually I have installed mini SAP last year I have got the same problem and after that I have found some patches in internet and now also I am getting the same problem, but this I am not able to find these patches.

Regards

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Did u assign the ip address with computer name in c:\WINNT\system32\driver\ets\hosts file.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subash,

Yes I did, but any how I have solved this problem. In SAP Logon the host name was wrong, it is not identical with my computer name.

Now I have another question, is this Mini SAP useful only for ABAP or can we use for Best practices for example Customizing HR, MM etc etc.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its only for ABAP and technical stuffs. you cannot practice MM,SD or HR

Raja