cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Floder in Main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am displaying details of many POs in my smartfroms. The requirement is, suppose if all the line items of a PO does not fit the main window then the details of such PO should be printed in the main window of next page.

In order to achieve this,

a) I have created a Loop in the main window on internal table (GI_EKKO)containing header data of PO.

b) Inside this loop I have created a folder.

C) Inside the folder i have created a table and using item interna table(GI_EKPO) inside the loop WHERE EBELN = GI_EKKO-EBELN.

However, i am unable to achieve th desired functionality.

Useful suggestions to achive this will be rewarded appropriately.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balu, <li>Check whether corresponding tables have the data or not by debugging smartform. <b>Steps to debug smartform.</b> <li> Activate smartform . When you activate, It creates one function module. <li> Test(F8) smartform ->It takes you to SE37 with function module name <li> Click on DISPLAY button->Click on Search button <li> If you use TABLE node, you can search LOOP AT it_data (Select in Main program radio button in Search popup). Thanks Venkat.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for ur suggestion. The internal tables are having value and they are getting printed.

Assume i am printing details of two PO PO1 and PO2. PO1 has 10 line items and PO2 has 15 line items.

In the main window of first page all the line items of PO1 is printed and due to space constraint not all the line items of PO2 can be printed in same page in such case ALL THE LINE ITEMS OF PO2 SHOULD BE PRINTED IN NEXT PAGE.

Please suggest a solution to this.

Regards

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In the First Page Create a MAIN WINDOW and then Create a TABLE

in the DATA tab give ur internal and its workarea.

Create the line types and assign it header and MAIN area and Footer.

IN the HEADER -->OUTPUT options Choose at Start of table and at page break options and create ur header text etc etc

and for Footer output options->choose at End of table and write what u want in the Footer.

In Page2 copy the main window & what ever windows u want to display . thats it, it will come as u desired.

check and let us know.

surya

Edited by: suryareddy on Nov 12, 2009 8:35 AM

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balu

a)Creat a Loop in the main window on internal table (GI_EKKO)

b) Create a table and using item interna table(GI_EKPO) inside the loop WHERE EBELN = GI_EKKO-EBELN

so you want to print the item details for each PO document

C) Use folder to club the data in each Cell(no need to use folder also).

It works

Rgds

Aeda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aeda,

Thanks for ur suggestion, I tried that aswell but its not working.

Regards

Balu

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Data in the internal tables by Debugging the smart form like this,

In Loop write program lines and put a BREAK-POINT.

Are you getting any outpu..?

Rgds

Aeda