3. Update Mode

if there is any document, please send at

sap_kunal@yahoo.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through Roberto's Weblogs for LO extraction.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/16/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-one-v3-update-the-145serializer146

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/19/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-three-the-new-update-methods

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/02/14/logistic-cockpit--when-you-need-more--first-option-enhance-it

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/23/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-two-v3-update-when-some-problems-can-occur

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/04/19/logistic-cockpit-a-new-deal-overshadowed-by-the-old-fashioned-lis

Regards

Praveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kunal,

It's very easy, just when you want to conduct the delta load to make sure the data goes to Delta queque. Without it, you can't make Delta works (fill in setup table only enables Initial).

Don't forget to give rewards points.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin/Sat,

Intialisation is done and all the data is moved to BW.

To start delta process from r/3 to bw what are steps.

IN QRFC i can see 20 entries and 0 in RSA7. how to move those changes to delta queue. i want to move all my entries hourly to rsa7 and once from r/3 to bw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Goto LBWE anc click on jobcontrol and give the scheduling options.

Hope this helps.

-RRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

AHP/KEVIN

I went through your messages, but what do i need to specify in the print parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't have to specify print parameter in job control. That's what I did in our system and it works.

If you want to immediately bring the delta change to delta queue, you just go to SM37 to find the corresponding job and make the job to run immediately, this way the delta change can be brought up to Delta queue immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kunal

Please check this for LO step by Step

http://www.sap-img.com/business/lo-cockpit-step-by-step.htm

Hope this helps

Thnaks

sat