cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI Webservice - EHP3 - SP3 vs SP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN EHP3-SP3: When I create a service for a BAPI in SE80 and choose to deploy, in SOA Manager -> Business Administration -> Webservice Administration, I can see the External Name and Inernat Name of the service I created. When I select that and click Apply Selection, it shows the Service Name and Endpoint Name automatically in the below grid.

IN EHP3-SP5: When I create a service for a BAPI in SE80 and choose to deploy, in SOA Manager -> Business Administration -> Webservice Administration, I can see the External Name and Inernat Name of the service I created. When I select that and click Apply Selection, it has NO Service Name and Endpoint Name automatically in the below grid. Is this ny design or a bug?

Also I am not able to delete the service in SE80 (but I am able to do this in SP3) . I couldn't fiind any related note.

Please help.

Thanks

Vik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you define Web Service using Wizard in SE80, in configuration screen, there is a check box to 'Deploy Service'. If you choose this option, End Point gets created automatically in the client in which Web Service is defined. This has been the functionality even before EHP3.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did use the "Deploy Service" in both cases (SP3 and SP5), in SP3 case it deploys, but in SP5 case it does not deploy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the upgrade it worked

Answers (0)