cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF is Working,ATP Customizing Data is not in SCM server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From ECC to SCM server i have moved data, CIF is working Good,it has moved Successfully from ECC to SCM,but now i cant See Any Data in SCM server and have Also Imported Allow Customizing data option,So please Help me on this ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you are facing master data issue in ECC side,

Go into material master of ECC using mm03 transaction

and check ATP relevant fields in ECC in MRP view where

check mode, availability check will be maintained i believe

they are in MRP3 tab, not sure

Also check in CFM1 transaction whether integration model

exists for ATP relevant fields

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you activated an IMO for transfering ATP customizing to SCM ???

Please check in CFM5 or CFM2 and search for active IMO.

regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the initial transfer of the ATP customizing. It will transfer Business event check modes etc.

If you are looking for product allocation or check against product allocation settings then use transaction code product allocation QTSA and Customizing for the check against product allocation QTSP. Please Confirm.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the Initial Transfer of ATP customizing, i am not getting any data in Business Event or in Check Mode i need to get data tranfer here,so please Help me on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check the Note : 867008

Regards,

kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks For your reply,i am not facing any problem as per the Snote.From ECC side data is CIF,no Problem in Queue also.In SCM i need to see the data in Business Event or in Check Mode.but not seeing the data in Business Event or in Check Mode.So please help me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please elaborate your question.You are saying CIF has been done successfully and next you are saying there is no data at SCM server so you confirming that CIFing was success.

Please check queue blockage SMQ1(R/3), SMQ2(SCM) and /N/SAPAPO/CQ(SCM) to find what actually happened.

Thanks,

Dipankar