cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count unrestricted stock if project stock is zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to include unrestricted use stock at plant level, if stock in project stock segment is zero... ie we have a requirement in a particular WBS but no stock in this project stock segment .. however there is some stock in unrestricted use at plant level..... is it possible that MRP can take this stock into its availability check?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are using reservation for network in that case system can take in to account. Because the reservation for network will is nothing but plant stock. But in that case you need to run MD02 in addition to MD51.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mate,

the reservation is for network activity --- it is not seeing plant stock irrespective of if I run MD51, MD02, MD01....

MRP creates PReq for the order reservation

any more ideas?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is based on Material Master settings, Ii can also seek plant stock , Please refer below help document.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4c/227b2046e611d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

WIth Regards

NItin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mate.

I understand what you are saying but my requirement is different.

I don't have a 'collective' requirement (ord. reservation) for the network/activity which can be satisfied with plant stock.

I have an 'individual' project/wbs specific reservation (requirment). MRP should check if stock is available in this segment first and if not, check the plant stock.

MRP generates a P Req as soon as it sees requirement cannot be met with project stock.. It doesn't read plant stock.

Hope you understand my issue and can help.

thanks.