cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ Requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm investigating on how we can possibly integrate CTS into our landscape. Can you please tell what are the requirements that our

system will need in order to configure CTS+ successful.

What are the minimum requirements for the following?

1. Non ABAP Requirements (JAVA stack)

Enhancement Pack?

Kernel release?

TP Version?

R3trans version?

Support Pack Stack?

Support pack level?

2. ABAP Requirements (ABAP stack)

Enhancement Pack?

Kernel release?

TP Version?

R3trans version?

Support Pack Stack?

Support Pack level?

Thanks for all your help!

TJ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TJ,

Please see the [CTS+ Resource Page|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/cts?rid=/webcontent/uuid/c0ce1dd8-c020-2b10-d080-a1cd3e985af1] [original link is broken]; on SDN.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Matt for your quick respond. I have seen the link you sent me before but what i really need is that, what is the minumum requirement on Enhancement Pack, Kernel release, TP Version, R3trans version, Support Pack Stack and Support pack level that our Dual Stack System (boths ABAP and Non ABAP) we have in order to configure CTS+ successful.

Thanks again.

TJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TJ,

This information is in the Guides and Notes.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matt,

Thanks for answered my questions.

I have another question to ask: We are in Netweaver 700 with SPS18 on both ABAP and Non ABAP system and we will like to configure CTS+ to our system.

My question is that. are we all set to install CTS+ with the Netweaver 700 and SPS18? or do we need to have EHP1 before we can start install.

Thanks.

TJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TJ,

I have my own job and do not have time to look up these requirements for you. Like I said, this information is in the Guides and Notes.

Best Regards,

Matt

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For CTS+ , if you are using the PI 7.1, the it should be on SP6. But this has one limitation, You can not use to transport the java transports using SDM (if your target system is on 700).

As you have 710 , EHP1 then it should not be any problem.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much your answer is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamshi,

Thanks for answered my questions.

I have another question to ask: We are in Netweaver 700 with SPS18 on both ABAP and Non ABAP system and we will like to configure CTS+ to our system.

My question is that. are we all set to install CTS+ with the Netweaver 700 and SPS18? or do we need to have EHP1 before we can start install.

Thanks.

TJ.