cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Scenario File to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I´m with a problem in a interface FILE->XI-RFC (assynchronous).

I created a file in FTP directory and configured adapter file with pool 60 sec.

I´m testing in MM is OK.

I´m testing in IM is OK.

In SXI_MONITOR is OK.

When I go to Runtime -> CC Monitoring, display following error:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functionname from XML requst: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: failed to read funtionname from XML document: missing namespace declaration(1): com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functionname from XML requst: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: failed to read funtionname from XML document: missing n.

Can someone help me??

tks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but trying to understand the error reason:

- Are you trying to use RFC as message type or have you dierctly used RFC as interface. I asked this question because the error says that its cannot find namespce and other things.

- Try reimporting the RFC, may be this can solve the issue.

Thanks

-Kulwant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kulwant Bhatia,

then, I´m using an interface File to RFC (Call function in ECC).

I have two interfaces, an interface RFC to File (generate a file in directory FTP) and an interface File to RFC (read a file in directory FTP and send informations to ERP). The interfaces are in same Software Component but in differents namespaces.

I don´t understand this error.

Tks.

Rod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends ...

please guide me..

regards

ROD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

see the problem in RWB->Channel Monitoring:

Success - Delivering to channel: CC_RFC_RECEIV

Success - MP: Entering module processor

Success - MP: Processing local module localejbs/RfcAFBean

now my problem:

Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functionname from XML requst: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: failed to read funtionname from XML document: missing namespace declaration(1): com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functionname from XML requst: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: failed to read funtionname from XML document: missing n

Someone HELP????

ROD

Former Member
0 Kudos

then, I´m using an interface File to RFC (Call function in ECC).

I have two interfaces, an interface RFC to File (generate a file in directory FTP) and an interface File to RFC (read a file in directory FTP and send informations to ERP). The interfaces are in same Software Component but in differents namespaces.

Are you trying to implement File-RFC-File scenario ? or Is it just File to RFC ?

If its File-RFC-File scenario : you have to add couple of modules on your Sender File CC. Chec out the following link for step by step guide : http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without%20BPM%29

If you are implementing just file to RFC scenario, then why are you creating two interfaces? RFC can be used as an interface for you.

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

then, two interfaces are all scenario.

my problem is with the FILE->XI->RFC.

Do I have to configurate this modules in my Sender File CC?

tks.

ROD

Former Member
0 Kudos

> then, two interfaces are all scenario.

Sorry, I dint get you , what do you mean by "two interfaces are all scenario." ?

> my problem is with the FILE->XI->RFC.

Seems that you are getting data from file and sending it to RFC( RFC is not sending any response back)... Is it correct ?

> Do I have to configurate this modules in my Sender File CC?

>

You have to add the modules only when you want to send the response back to a File.

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then Pooja,

It´s correct, I´m getting data from file and sending to RFC. The RFC is not sending any response back.

what may be this error?

tks.

ROD

Former Member
0 Kudos

What all objects have you created in repository?

FYI : You dont need to create a Receiver(RFC) message interface. You can diectly use the imported RFC as an interface.

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

duplicate

Edited by: Pooja Pandey on Nov 12, 2009 4:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

In my repository has:

1 data type: DT_File_Send

1 Mes.type: MT_File_Sender

2 Mes.Interfaces: MI_File_Sender

MI_RFC_Receiv

1 Mapping: MM_File_RFC

1 Int.Mapping: MM_File_RFC

I don´t understand: You dont need to create a Receiver(RFC) message interface. You can diectly use the imported RFC as an interface.

Can you explicate, please?

tks

ROD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just compare with this Blog that you have followed all steps or not.

This blog is for File-RFC-File scenario, you can follow just first part.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%2528without+bpm%2529&;

Let me know if you have any doubts.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi peoples...

this problem was resolved...

My problem now is other...

I´m in RWB and now display this message:

Success Channel CC_FILE_SENDER: Entire file content converted to XML format

Success Send text file "sap_lims_file_1000000.txt" from FTP server "qtrsmrdev01:processar", size 431 bytes with QoS EO

Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.

Success Message successfully put into the queue.

Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Returning to application.

Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

Does problem is tha absent module processor in adapter sender????

ROD

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The last module in the module tab of the Channel should be:

Module Name: CallSapAdapter

Type: Local Enterprise Bean

Do not remove this module entry from the channel....similary the module entry will be required for the receicer RFC channel.

For RFC....Module Name: RfcAFBean

Type: Local Enterprise Bean

Regards,

Abhishek.