cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a partner determination procedure so that when the Reported By field is populated on the SLFN support ticket the Sold-To is also populated on the support ticket based on the relationships established on the Business Partner Record that is populating the Reported By field.

So in summary - when the reported by is entered into the SLFN support ticket the Sold-To automatically populates.

The reason for this is that I want to assign different geographical regions to different end users so that I can use transaction monitor to filter from what country tickets are created from.

I was therefore thinking of creating all the different countries as Sold-To's and then creating a relationship between the Business Partner Record entered in the 'Reported By' field and these Sold-To records

Has anybody done anything like this before or are they any standard partner determination features that already exist to provide this functionality.

Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard partner determination will let you report on reported by and sold-to-party. Maintain sold-to-party at the ibase level (IB52--> select system --> Go to Partner).

Country can be maintained on BP master record however you'll need to do some development to have that reporting capability in crm_dno_monitor

Answers (0)