cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Access Control 5.3 CUP Role Provisioning Approval Buttons Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

When Approvers receive a Request in Compliant User Provisioning via email they click on the link but the action buttons are missing. (example approval, reject approval buttons are missing). When they log in through the lauch pad the action buttons are visible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would first check the links in the Application and redirect fields of the SMTP configuration.

Then I would check the authorisations as these buttons are governed by authorisation actions.

You can also look at the stage configuration and check whether th request reject field is set to show that button.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simon:

thanks for your response. We checked config but this does not seem to be resolution. I forgot to mention that errors occurs intermittenly and not all the time. I am wondering if this could be a browser issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clarence,

I just found the same issue. It seems to be the case if I try to click on the link while already logged into CUP. Perhaps a session locking issue?

Try logging out from the system and then clicking on the email link. It should work then.

Simon