cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying value from the variable dynamically as heading of web item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WAD Experts,

My requirement is we have a variable screen displayin in the web browser with variables like calmonth (eg.02.2005). Now when my user selects the month and execute this month text or key should be displayed as the heading of the web item like chart,graph etc in the output.

Also one more requirement is that we have calmonth and one keyfigure as x-axis in the graph and when we display this in the web browser we are gettin both calmonth and KF description on the x-axis but user needs only calmonth text not the KF description on the x-axis of the chart or graph etc.

Any help would be rewarded by points.

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

U can achieve the requirement in the following way:

Go to properties of the "Filter" in your web report, under specific section, select list of characterstics, in the pop up box give the variable technical name in the lef side and the description in the right side, and select "display filter values". If u do like this u can see those values like header.

For the second query, in the same filter section under specific, there is a option "Display of filter values", here u can select what do u want to display whether key or text or both.

Hope it helps!

Assign points if it meets ur requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Analsis 0ANALYIS_PATTERN.

Copy try to understand it has verything.

Thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad:

when u create the view that have a time dimension like month,and filter one keyfigure like revenue,then u can remove the key figure out,then when you use the view as the dataprovider of a chart, the x-axis will not shows the KF.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i ahve the same requirement did u get the solution for this.