cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding creation of IP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls provide me a solution for creation of CCBPM.

In my whole process we are using 4 webservices and one sap system.

step1:

we are getting request from webservice1 to SAP system, here some changes will happen in sap system(SOAP to Server proxy)

step 2:

and from SAP system data will go to webservice2 and here some process will happend.

from webservice2 again SAP system will get the response.(Client proxy to SOAP)

step 3:

Again SAP sytem will send the data to the webservce3 as a request.

here(webservice3) some process happend and it will give the reponse to the SAP system.(Client proxy to SOAP)

step 4:

again SAP system will send the DATA to the Webservice4 .

here(webservice4) some process happend and it will give the respone to the SAP system.(Client proxy to SOAP)

step 5:

at last SAP system will give respone to the webservice1 what ever given by the webservice4.

In sap we are using the proxies to communicate Webservices, i need to call these interfaces using ccbpm.

pls help me how can i create CCBPM for this process?

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the calls (of request-response) going to be sync....or is it that request will be made and then whenever the processing happens the response will be send (async-request and async-response)?

Assuming that the calls will be Sync:

Receive(from_WS1) >Send1(to_SAP_sync)>Send2(to_WS2_sync)>Send3(to_SAP_sync)>Send4(to_WS3_sync)>Send5(to_SAP_sync)>Send6(to_WS4_sync)>Send7(to_SAP_sync)>Send8(to_WS1_async)

IF the response is to be send to WS1 as it is given by WS4 then instead of making Send7 as sync make it Async and then in the receiver determination have two receivers....one will be SAP and other will be WS1....and then Send8 wont be there.

IF response from WS4 is to be processed in SAP and then that response is to be send to WS1 then the flow will be as shown above......quite a good number of Sync steps!!

Update:

Please note that I have not shown Transformation (mapping) steps....they should be included after the first receive or after the sync send steps if required

The response message of Send1 will become request of Send2 and so on.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Nov 11, 2009 7:26 PM