cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

1) What's the use of Tick Mark Field of calculation Type which is in Section CHANGES WHICH CAN BE MADE in Condition Type. Also How can we use it?

2) Use of Condition Update in Condition Type.

3) I am trying to use Condition Suppliment, I have made a Procedure and assigned 2 cond. type for example ABC1 and ABC2,

I assigned same procedure in condition type ABC1, now in Order system is determining Condition type ABC1 but not ABC2,

also determined condition is showing inactive reason is Inactive because of subsequent price ,.

Please help me.

With Regards,

Mahen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

calculation Type which is in Section CHANGES WHICH CAN BE MADE in Condition Type:

From this "Calculation Type" check box , you can control whether the Calculation type of the Condition type can be changed in the document or not.

Condition Update:

When we want to give discount to the customer for say only for the first 3 orders, or for the first 10 pieces, or for first Rs.5000/- value reached also We wan that system automatically should deactivate the discount condition type in the Sales order once the limit (3 orders, 10 pieces, Rs.5000/-) is achieved.

We can set the limit in the condition record, either in terms of "number of orders", or in "condition base value" or in "condition value".

But, before settings this limit, we need to activate/mark/select this "Condition Update" check box in the Condition Type otherwise we can not set the limit.

Condition supplement:

I guess, you need to remove any Access sequence assigned to the Condition Type ABC2, which is not appearing.

Also, you should not add one more Price Condition Type as a supplement, beacuse two Price condition can not be active in one Sales order. There can be other possibilities also.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) What's the use of Tick Mark Field of calculation Type which is in Section CHANGES WHICH CAN BE MADE in Condition Type. Also How can we use it?

If you want to change the calculation type in sales order manually you can change in sales order, this will be applicable to that sales order only.

You can restrict the condition type by using Condition update ex : if you want one discount condition to be applicable to first 3 sales orders , you can use condition update.

3) I am trying to use Condition Suppliment, I have made a Procedure and assigned 2 cond. type for example ABC1 and ABC2,

I assigned same procedure in condition type ABC1, now in Order system is determining Condition type ABC1 but not ABC2,

Check weather you have assigned condition supplement to your condition type..

Hope this helps you..

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to change the calculation type in sales order manually you can change in sales order, this will be applicable to that sales order only.

Q : Sir,Can you tell me where to update this Calculation type in Sales Order, As i could not find it.

You can restrict the condition type by using Condition update ex : if you want one discount condition to be applicable to first 3 sales orders , you can use condition update.

Q : Thanks for information regarding this but Can you know where I can update this type of limitation in Condition Record?

Ans : - Yes, sir I have assigned that pricing procedure to Condition Type still getting error.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Q : Sir,Can you tell me where to update this Calculation type in Sales Order, As i could not find it.

In Sales ORder - Conditions tab @ item level - select the condition type (or double click on condition type) & click on details (glass icon), here you will observe that the calculation type field in editable mode.

if you wont tick mark in condition type V/06, it will be in display mode.

Ans : - Yes, sir I have assigned that pricing procedure to Condition Type still getting error.

Check the above 2 condition types assigned in condition supplement pricing procedure or not? V/08,

check V/06 for the above 2 condition types in pricing procedure field , Cond supplement pricing procedure assigned or not? ( condition update box has to be marked to activate Condition supplement in Condition record).

hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As 2 questions (1,3) already answered. Answer for q2:

You can restrict the condition type by using Condition update ex : if you 
want one discount condition to be applicable to first 3 sales orders , you can use condition update.

Q : Thanks for information regarding this but Can you know where I 
can update this type of limitation in Condition Record?

Condition Update in Condition Type Controls whether limit values are relevant for pricing.

About limit values, goto VK11/VK12>GOTO>Scales. If Condition Update in Condition Type is ticked then only you can define scales for your condition type else not.

Hope all questions have answered now.

Edited by: Yadav on Nov 12, 2009 12:05 PM