cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Interface Mapping found in the Integration Directory (Configuration)

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got following problem with PI 7.0::

I have a Mapping Scenario designed in the IR. It works - using test function - there. If I go to the COnfiguration Tool during creating of the Interface Determination it doesn't find the Interface Mapping. The Sender resp. Receiver Interfaces are correct assigned to the Business Systems.

- Sender Business System is a FTP Server, which contains the needed Sender Interface.

- Receiver Business System is a SAP R3 System containing the RFC Receiver Interface.

I had to change the Related Integration Server of the SAP Business System in the SLD. How can I be shure, that my PI System is syncronous with the SLD? How can i get the newest changes - BS, TS or SC - from the SLD updated to my PI?

Thx in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must make sure that you have correctly identified the interfaces in your interface mapping.

1. Message Interfaces are correctly configured

2. Outbound/Inbound Interfaces are correctly declared in Interface Mapping

Otherwise, your interface mapping would not be found in the interface determination in Integration Directory.

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

my interfaces are correct configured. This one i checked many times. I have my Product of the Software Component newly connected to the Technical System under installed products in the SLD. I fear that my Configuration doesn't know this new relation. Is this possible?

Edited by: Michael Buchli on Nov 11, 2009 2:05 PM