Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the following

ECC DIMP 5.0

Integrated Internal ITS.

I am using one of the Internet Services and I could display it on the browser without any problem. From there when I try to display the service on the browser or when I click the back button, I get the following error.

<b>==================

Note

-

The following error text was processed in the system ES1 : New session rejected due to memory bottleneck

The error occurred on the application server XXXXXXXXXXX_ES1_nn and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: ICF_ATTACH_ITS_PLUGIN of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Form: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

</b>

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system ES1 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server ptcsvsap002_ES1_05 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server ptcsvsap002_ES1_05 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

<b>Kindly suggest some remedy to this kind of an error if you have faced.</b>

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suraj,

Were you able to have this error fixed. Please let me know what all changes you did.

Thanks

Christo

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out OSS note no <a href="http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=012006153200000296672004">742048</a> on this issue.

Regards

Raja