cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Profile and Value in Delpoyment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please let me know me the significance of rounding value and rounding profile (in SCM 7) during the deployment run?

Is this it the same logic used in the Heuristics?

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaprakash,

It is same like heuristics.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

But the SAP helps says that The SNP optimizer, the Deployment, and the TLB ignore the rounding profile.

Is it so? Please clarify.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaprakash,

Sorry i said about rounding value in previous message. Rounding value will be consider in SNP heuristics, Deployment, SNP Descret optimizer, Deployment Descret optimizer, TLB and Capacity levelling.

Rounding profile is only considered in SNP heuristics not in the optimizer, deployment and TLB.

But if you maintain Fixed lot size method then it will not consider even in the Heuristic based planning.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I have tested the delpoyment with the rounding value but the system is not considering it. Please find my case below.

Source Location : S1

Stock : 1000

Product : P1

Target Location : T1

Demand : 4000

Target Location : T2

Demand : 5000

Target Location : T3

Demand : 5500

When I execute the delpoyment on S1 with the fair-share rule 'A' the system confirms 276 for T1, 345 for T2 and 379 for T3. But my rounding value is 1000 in all the target and source locaiton maintained in the product. So please clarify do I need to maintain other setting more? And the above case I tested for the Super Session Chain.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaprakash,

1. Rounding value only controdict with lot size, when you maintain lot size method as fixed lot size then it will not consider rounding value.

2. In SNP global settings Depl.:Lot Size maintain as 0 Transportation Lane, Alternative Dest. Locata then it checks first from Tlane then from location product. Please check what you have maintained.

If these settings maintained, then it should consider Rounding value.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I hope the SNP deployment doesn't consider the Lot size values. But my setting in product master is 'Lot-for-Lot'. I'm not clear with your second point. Please tell me what setting do I need to check?

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaprakash,

Second point is in SPRO-SNP global settings - deployment lot size profile - maintain as Transportation Lane, Alternative Dest. Location.

It is used to follow lot size and rounding value.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

No entry is maintained in the Global setting (/SAPAPO/SNP12). So in this case the rounding value from the product master should be considered right?

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaprakash,

It is in /SAPAPO/SNP12 or /SAPAPO/SNP112. It is configuration setting. In deployment you will give the global snp setting profile (SAP), please check this configuration.

No consideration of lot size: During the deployment run, the system does not carry out rounding.

Here you maintain as said in the previous message.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I have checked the settings and tested it accordingly.

And everything looks fine.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (0)