cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating/Saving a woorkbook (not mailling!) using the Broadcaster...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am currently mailling about 60 BEx woorkbooks every night, using the broadcaster and it works great.

The problem is that now instead of mailling them, i need to create & save these woorkbooks on a certain directory (on the company server) for the Portal to have access from.

How can I do so using the Broadcasters advantages ??(filtering on one BEx report with 60 variants...)

I promise to return and reward the answers.

With Thanks, Yaniv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Don't know whether you were able to solve this but did you explore the concept of KM folders as explained in the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/29/f50b40c6c01961e10000000a155106/content.htm

cheerio!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the information broadcasting of BW workbooks into the KM folder by using the option Export to Enterprise Portal.

After doing this the workbooks are saved in the directory we choose while exporting to Enterprise Portal in the KM folder

Then create the KM navigation iviews and point it to the directory where the workbooks are stored.

By using the KM navigation iviews you can view all the workbooks that were broadcasted.

Thanks

Arun

Note: Award points for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it working now

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Although I could see <b>sending by e-mail</b> option in combo box in BEx broadcaster, I couldn't see <b>export to enterprise portal</b> option. why not?

thanks in advance,

altay rodoplu