cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Configuration in PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please tell me when we should not use the IC in PI7.1.

If I have several scenario where I have used same source system and different receiver can we use this IC?

can I use this for the scenarios where I have used a bit complex maps? what would be the mapping complexcity?

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to add that since PI 7.1 EHP1 you can use these feature below with AAE :

1. Content Base Routing.

2. Message Splitting.

3. ABAP Proxy

Cheers

Fernand

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

first of all thanks to all of you for yor inputs, I have just one request that can anyone tell me if there is any options to test the ICO in IB if I have the est payload?

like that we have for classical processing (where we have created individual objects).

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to invoke the scenario end-to-end to test if its working....not possible to make use of test Configuration option.

If its a File_to_X then place the file in source directory...if its SOAP_to_Y then make use of some tool to send the message...ultimately the thing is that your Sender channel needs to get invoked to test the scenario.

Regards,

Abhishek.

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your help, can we test the IC through RWB end to end testing if I have the payload?

thanks

Sugata

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes i think we can test the same using RWB,but its not Ppossible to see messages in MONI.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
can we test the IC through RWB end to end testing if I have the payload?

At least testing from Integration Engine --> Test Tab wont help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can we test the IC through RWB end to end testing if I have the payload?

I guess you can do that from RWB -> AE -> Test Tab, but not too sure.

You can't use Test Configuration from ID, as it will fail while looking for Receiver Agreement.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to above points -

1. ABAP mapping can't be used.

2. Proxies can't be used.

3. Monitoring only on RWB -> Message Monitoring -> AE. SXMB_MONI can't be used.

4. The XML Validation can be done only for the AE and not for IE.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have interfaces dealing with huge volumes of data and need to have more throughput..then in this cases need to go for

AAE(Advance Adapter Engine)...

but you should use adapters which is based on j2ee engine..and not on ABAP like said above...(idoc,http)

also if you are on PI 7.1 then message (content) based routing is not supported and multi mapping is also not supported...

also there are no extended logging mechanisms available as of integration server...

HTH

Rajesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Integrated Configuration i mean Adavance Adapter engine concepts wont support when you are using

1)IDoc ,HTTP adapter and iSpeack adapters.

2)ABAP mapping ,ccBPM.

3)its not possible Content based routing and message spliting.

its not possible to see messages in SXMB_MONI RWB in ABAP Stack.

if you have any complex mappings its not going to be a proble AAE will work fine.

Regards,

Raj