cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vat declaration - configuration in erp system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I configured elster vat declaration in PI system as described in sap note 1293294.

But what I have to configure at erp system? sap note 1293294 only describes that I have to select the Exchange Infrastructure transfer type in transaction FOTED1 in the ERP system (I could not imagine that thsi is all what I have to configure on erp side?).

I could not find any documentation regarding the configuration in erp system? can you help me?

we have PI 7.11 and ECC 6.02 System.

Thanks and best regards

Christopher

Edited by: Christopher Kühn on Nov 11, 2009 4:37 PM

Edited by: Christopher Kühn on Nov 12, 2009 9:07 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But what I have to configure at erp system? sap note 1293294 only describes that I have to select the Exchange Infrastructure transfer type in transaction FOTED1 in the ERP system (I could not imagine that thsi is all what I have to configure on erp side?).

Have you tried this? Does it not work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not tried it yet, but in this sap note is only described that you have to choose Exchange Infrastructure transfer type in transaction FOTED1 in the ERP system.

But in my comprehension there must be a RFC- or another connection from erp to pi system?

regards

christopher

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right.

There must be a basic configuration of the ERP to enable connection to XI.

But this is not spefic to ELSTER.

As I know, the VAT stuff use an ABAP proxy to send data to XI. This is different to HR where an RFC call is used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can find the solution to my question in sap nite 1414411 or under the link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/c9/7a1041ebf0f06fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

best regards!

Christopher