cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days Key Figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues,

currently using SCM7.0. I want to create a persistent time series KF with a UoM of Days. I have created the info object with the type Integer (and activated). However when I attempt to assign the UoM to this KF within the planning area I get a message

Unit <D> is not valid. Entry reset. Can you advise.

Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Try taking back up your data and reinitialising your planning area & then try

changing it.

Also refer sap note 429131

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil,

I have attempted to deactivate and reactivate the planning area, and I cannot enter a UoM. The note is very useful but unfortunatley I cannot find any specific pointers that can help me. If you have any other notes please let me know.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Pls try the table /sapapo/tspaplob and change the UOM for the respective KF to days

Thanks,Bopanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You can only assign UOM for unitless KF example % etc...

If you want the KF has to contain Days then KF Type/unit should be Quantity not integer.

In the Unit/currency maitain 0UNIT.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kishore,

thanks for the reply, I have completed the settings on the info object as per your instructions, however when I try to assign a default UoM to the KF in my planning area, the field for populating UoM is greyed out. Is there any additional settings on either the info object or in the planning area.

Cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Can you please eloborate on the business requirement.

If you want to have Days UOM in the KF then KF hoe the KF values you are going to populate whether through macro or what.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kishore,

thanks for the reply.

Business requirement was to create a persitent KF to store the value calculated via macro of days supply. this would later be used in reporting (extraction process)

As you are aware this is an non-persitent KF in the planning book.

Cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

There is a standared KF 9ASVTTY which can be used for that by and maintain KF function 3005. It should work for your scenario. No need of maitaining UOM in the planning area.

I hope this should work.

If you see tha standared planning area 9ASNP05 it is already maintained, for your reference.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kishore,

thanks for that. Unfortunately the KF 9ASVTTY is already utilised and the idea was to perform another caclulation using a different basis.

Thanks for the help

Paul