cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Unit of Measurement per Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm trying to specify Default Unit of Measurement per Company Code into RE customizing but I can't make new entries or modify existing into change view.

How can i solve my requirement?

Than you in advance,

Fuffo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ute,

we made all basic settings:

-activate RE-FX

-make settings in company code

-activate RE manaagement in controlling area

Into company code settings we mainteined DEFAULT UNIT OF MEASURE but into S_ALN_01001235 we can't find related entries.

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance,

Fuffo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fuffo,

Did you manage to solve this issue? I'm currently having the same problem, I can't add the default units of measure per company code for my business entities in Real Estate.

Best regards,

Nuno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ute,

I need to create entries for a new company code but i can't, I can modify unit of measure form existing entries but I can't create new entries.

Thank you in advance for suggestion,

Fuffo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is Re-Fx activated for that company code?

On our system I can maintain measurement units only for company codes that are active (c4: transaction S_ALN_01001221).

You can not add any lines in the Default Unit of Measurement per Company Code transaction, that´s denied by the system.

So, please ensure that the company code is maintained in all neccessary customizing parts, just check transaction recacust from top to bottom if you are not sure where to look.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please make sure that you have the neccessary user authorizations to make changes in transaction S_ALN_01001235.

I tried to simulate your problem on our test system, however I am able to change the default unit without any problems.

Please come back to us if full authorization doesn´t solve your problem.

Ute