Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Proposal

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I need to prepare some questionnaire to client, actually we got one proposal document from client, which includes high level info regarding his business and landscape. He implemented different SAP tools, he has implemented PI too.this project mainly going to be support,

I got below information from client. Please share your valuable questions with me to ask my client, I had prepared some questions.

Twenty three integration points between SAP and internal/external systems. These include integration to financial systems, data warehouse, external systems (banks), policy systems and external media to produce claim checks. The integration uses SAPu2019s PI to transport the files. Integration makes use of XML, WebServices and FTP.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Frnds,

> Twenty three integration points between SAP and internal/external systems. These include integration to financial systems, data warehouse, external systems (banks), policy systems and external media to produce claim checks. The integration uses SAPu2019s PI to transport the files. Integration makes use of XML, WebServices and FTP.

>

in this case you can ask what is the protocols to be used when connected to banking systems and warehouses and what is the messages types used(is it standard like EDI or any custom messages ...)

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

many many thanks rajesh and Abhi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Since integration involves banks, financial institutions better to know the security involved in message processing message, network-level security

2) Define Service Level Agreements with the client on the timelimits within which a particular isssue is to be resolved.....L1 represents high priority issue and it will be resolved within 1hr (just an example)

3) If your company was not involved while development phase then inlcuding the time required to understand the interfaces is a must

Some other aspects like support timings, number of resources to be involved, onsite-offshore distribution etc also need to be considered....but these are handled by the functional/ business folks.

In addition i would suggest that you check within your organization if there is a similar kind of case study prepared for a support project (i believe there should be one)

Regards,

Abhishek.