cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise duty is not calulating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

if i am creating sales order excise duty is not calculating.there is message which is i'm getting.No add. Vendor / Customer data maint. for -Please maintain J_1IMOVEND.

Regards

Ajit Jaiswal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to J1ID transaction and maintain the data for Vendor / Customer in the tab Vendor Excise Detail / Customer Excise Detail.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customer master and vendor master please check whether you have maintained the values in Excise tax indicator.If the values are not maintained then the value will not flow.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in J1ID excise tax indicator for customer & vendor has maintained. but still problem is coming. any additional tab are there in customer & vendor where we maintain Excise tax indicator.

Regards

ajit

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In both Customer and Vendor master there is a Tab for CIN. If the tab is not appearing in your case go to transaction OMT3E (Path :-IMG>Logistic General>Tax on Goods Movement> India>Master Data -->Assigne Users to material Master Screen Sequence for Excise Duty)

There go to User Scren Reference and maintain your User ID in Name column and give * in SRef.User column --> SAVE.

This will bring the CIN Tab in master data. Go there and maintain the CIN data. This will help you in processing the Excise Transactions.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

in customer master data i checked CIN tabs are there.but if i am click on this not a single response is coming.

thanks

ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like Amitish had commented follow the menu path and give the user name in which you are working on. Only then the tab CIN details will be active.Otherwise it will be grayed out.

Then you give in the masters(customer/vendor)whether the customer/Vendor are relevant to Excise as 1. Only then the system will calculate the excise values.

Regards,

Nithin.

Edited by: Nithin N on Nov 11, 2009 1:06 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
in customer & vendor where we maintain Excise tax indicator.

Go to J1ID, select "Customer Excise details" and execute. There check whether the customer code is maintained there. If so, drag your mouse to right side and check "1" is maintained under the tab "Declared".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my company is upgrading from 4.7 to ECC 6.0.i checked customer/vendor indicator in 4.7 similarlly that is maintained in ECC 6.6 alos.i don't know why this message is showing.i want to know there is any more enhancement regarding this.if any more changes will be requuired then kindly give me detalis.Actually this is not showing any types of excise indicator like 1-1.Its showing no additional vendor or customer data maintained for the named table J_1IMOVEND.

regards

ajit

Answers (0)