Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBO Workflows Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pple,

We are working on MBO module on ECC 5.0

As per the requirement, we had to create a custom event for <b>APPR_DOC</b> busines Object. So through customising, our HR consultant has created the required Custom Event and added it to the template.

I checked the Event Trace and I can see that on click of the appropiate button in the template, this ZEvent gets triggered for APPR_DOC Business Object.

But, when I tried attaching this ZEvent(of <i>APPR_DOC</i>) to my CUSTOM WORKFLOW, I am getting error saying that THIS CUSTOM EVENT DOESNT BELONG TO THIS BUSINESS OBJECT.

So, should I take the access key for this APPR_DOC Business Object and add a Custom ZEvent? Or is there any other method like DELEGATION/INHERITANCE which can be used in this case.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , You are correct. the other method is delegation.

Create Custom Object and while creating mention the super type as your business object.

then Create Event in Custom Object.

Please rewards points if it helps you.

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Thanks for the reply.

So, you mean to say that we got to take the access key and manually add a <i>ZEVENT</i> to the Business Object?

And using Delegation, if we create a Custom Object type with Super Type mentioned as <b>APPR_DOC</b>, then does the events of this Custom Object belongs to APPR_DOC Super Type? I mean, does these Custom Events of this Custom Objects be visible to<b> APPR_DOC</b>?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhar,

Delegation is reverse way of inheritance. All the new additions to your custom object will be inherited(delegated) to the actual object. In your case the event ZEVENT will be available to APPR_DOC. Not only events, methods and attributies created for custom object also available to actual object.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you create the Custom business object with Super type as APPR_DOC , you will get all the methods , events , attribute into Custom business object.

Then you can easily create cutom methods Events what ever you want to create in Custom Object.

<b>NO NEED for the Access key to do that.</b>

Please awards Points if it helps you.

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

My problem is solved.

Regards,

Answers (0)