cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i use 2 idocs in sender side(debmas & adrmas)same message

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.experts.

i have a doubt.. can i use 2 idocs in sender side(debmas & adrmas)same message, each having 10 fields. it needs to integrate with jdbc(single table)? How can i map?

can u please any one clear...

advance thanks,

arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following blog will be useful for you-

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417600)ID0168819850DB10744071614930622211End...

But in your case, you don't need multiline container element as you are not collecting multiple Idocs of each type.

Remove the time based deadline condition(block) and define end condition for Fork.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

I have one more problem.....i dont have a key field, what i have in 1st idoc and 2nd idoc there is no specified key field.So i can't assign correlation. What shall i do,...

Advance Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- XI would check DEBMAS06 Idoc; if customer account group field value in DEBMAS06 would be other then 0110 / 0100 then only data would be transferring JDBC system as a Customer Master.

Advance Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will those 2 IDOCs be sent in a single LUWs ? Or simply depending on the business context ? Why not creating 2 distinct scenarios (highly simplified explanations) :

IDOC1 -> JDBC (intf mapping calling the mmap for IDOC1 to JDBC call structure)

IDOC2 -> JDBC (intf mapping calling the mmap for IDOC2 to same JDBC call structure)

This is the easiest solution, but not sure it fulfills your requirements ?

If you need to have those 2 IDOCs to build the JDBC call, a BPM (collect) could be used (depending on how you'll send the IDOCs) or a N:1 mapping (w/o BPM, which is always a good idea ) ...

Chris

Edited by: Christophe PFERTZEL on Nov 12, 2009 12:31 PM

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I don't think it is possible.

One method is as follows

What you can try to do is to extend DEBMAS idoc to include the fields of ADRMAS and send it to XI system.

In XI system, you can map the fields to the target JDBC structure.

Reagards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks. can i use multi mapping? is it possible.

Regards

Arun

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using a BPM you would first need to collect the idocs and then pass them to the mapping program (2:1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to use BPM and then you can implement n:1 mapping here.

In mapping go to 'Messages' tab and add the second Idoc type under source messages.