cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Consuming Enterprise Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following problem, I'm trying to consume a enterprise service in WebDynpro. The service is working perfectly, because I have tested this in the Webservice Navigator. I'm getting the following error message:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.query.exceptions.ObjectNotExistsException: MaintenanceRequestCreateRequestConfirmation_In_Document

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.query.WSQueryImpl.findWSEndpoints(WSQueryImpl.java:195)

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.query.discovery.DestinationsHelperImpl.getEndpointConfigurations(DestinationsHelperImpl.java:1093)

at com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.query.discovery.DestinationsHelperImpl.getWSDLUrl(DestinationsHelperImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.getWSDLUrl(GenericServiceFactory.java:251)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.createService_NewInstance(GenericServiceFactory.java:221)

I have configured the destinations at the SOA management. Can somebody help me on this? Or get me on the right track? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could try reimporting your ws-model into web dynpro java. This solved the issue for me.

Kind Regards,

Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

I experienced exactly the same issue and I was able to resolve it by just reimporting the model in WD java.

Hope that solves your problem too.

Kind Regards,

Carl Heckmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brands,

Check the below thread pranav also faced same issue.

please refer SAP Note 1387358 according to pranav.

Check the below thread as well

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Saleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

This Problem generally occurs when you try to execute a web Service with the null parameter. in WS navigator or in some thing similar you can execute a service by passing a value null but in DynPro it doesn't allow to pass a null parameter. so try to invoke the service with proper parameter first and if problem still exist let us know. and that parameter causing the object not exist error.

Regards

Jeetendra