cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi available for Classic RE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

we are currently using classic RE and i was wondering what bapi i can use to update the contract..

my requirement is to update/change the conditions of the contract. we made use of a recording to do so but since we are updating a lot of details on the contract the the program experiences a TIME OUT since its takes up to much time. i have read that bapi can do the same work but alot faster, but unfortunately i am unable to find a bapi that would work for classic RE, since most of the bapi i saw was for RE-FX.

Any help will be rewarded.. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

which types of contracts do you use in RE Classic, lease out (transaction FOV3) or general contract(FOIP)?

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

we use the tcode FOIO to update/change the contract..

then, under conditions tab, we input the principal and interest value(condition amount) for the number of months the customer wishes to pay.. run time error (time out) is encounted if the payment terms is for ten years (120 months). the BDC(recording) takes too much time to do the transaction thus encountering a time out..

i was trying to look for a badi since i believe data entry will be faster with badi, but to my dismay badi only work for RE-FX(flexi RE)..