cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned Tasks not reflecting in CATS task list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on integrating CATS with cProjects. I have done the base configurations for the integration in SPRO. I have also created a project, released tasks, staffed resources for the tasks and assigned timelines to the tasks. Now when I try to enter time in CATS for the assigned resource, I am unable to see the assigned tasks in the list.

I did a little background check and found that the resource needs to be mapped in the HRMS system as an employee. I checked and found the user there. That didnt solve my problem though.

Any help on this one will be hugely appreciated as I am facing the same issue in two other landscapes also.

Looking forward to some responses on this soon.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the cats profile to make sure that the mark for: from project assignment is marked?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the help.

BR

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

got to SPRO, Cross application components, time sheet, specific settings for cats regular, cats regular, set up data entry profiles

double click on one of the profiles used,

go to worklist

make sure the box From ProjectAssignment is marked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miel,

I have checked the settings in the worklist, the From Project Assignment checkbox is checked.

Regards,

Raghav

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

simple way to find it out using the report in Wiki.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/pages/viewpage.action&pageid=61926

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miel,

Thanks for the prompt response. Could you tell me how i can check if that is marked.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Raghav

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Please refer thread at:

Also refer SAP notes # 954860 - Setting up ALE to integrate cProjects with CATS and #913347 - CATS integration with cPro without ALE scenario

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar