cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build error when trying to creat the project from inactive DC..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I am trying to create a project from the inactive DC its giving and error message like build failed.When I switch to webdypro prespective I can see the project created.So please help me out in resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Harish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Are you able to see the code and the components in the Webdynpro perspective. You can try the different options like Reload, Repair and Refresh.

See in the log why the build is failing.

Also check this thread:

May be it helps.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see everything its like I can create the project from the DC but during the creation of project its giving a message like build failed and error log says that its unable to create the structure.

Eventhough it is failed when I tried to make any changes its asking to chekout and to create an activity everything is working fine like we can edit the DC but unable to build it and deploy option is missing.

Regards,

Harish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before doing that just check all the components or jsp files have come or not. If the build fails then not all the jsp or dc will be available.

This error might occur if you dont check-in all the dependency components . Make sure you have checked in all the dependency components.

Regards,

Vamshi.