cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue about IDoc Adapter Receiver Channel's Performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Currently, I am working on a scenario of File -Integration Process - IDoc in XI 3.0 with patch level 16. The scenario works fine when it process one/two/three files in parallel, and the IDocs arrive R/3 system quite fast. But when I try four files in parallel, the whole XI server blocks, I can not do anything even logon Integration Builder, and the IDocs arrive R/3 brokenly, sometime with the invterval to 10 minutes. When the XI comes back, I found all the four integration processes finish successfully and each transaction works fine and fast. What's more, after I change the IDoc Adapter receiver channel to a File Adapter receiver channel, it works fine for even 20 files in parallel. So I think it is some issue about IDoc Adapter receiver channel. Does anyone have the same experience as me? Any comments will be appreciate.

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Can you check this Blog-

/people/sreekanth.babu2/blog/2005/01/05/delayed-xi-message-processing

May be useful.

How are you picking the files .. You can try with EOIO options while picking the file.

But if you use BPM, it is not applicable. It will act as a EO only.

Check this SAP Note- 833740

Thanks,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Moorthy,

But in the Note 833740, there is a solution "Instead, use transport- or application-acknowledgments to achieve a saved sequence in your business process." But I do not know how to use transport- or application-acknowledgments to achieve a saved sequence in the business process. Could you give me any hint?

Regards,

Nick

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a discussion on the IDOC adpater, refer this link:

Regards

Suraj