Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mark Quality score field not editable?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

Can anybody tell me how to make Quality score field not editable in T-code QA12. If there is any authorization object exist for this then plz let me know that also.

I have done some development but i need this field in display mode in QA12 also as its is in QA11.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal

This is possible through exit only. As there is Auth object for the same.

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kushal

Quality score field is editable in QA12. May i know which which version SAP you are using

Regards

Gajesh

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Quality score field (QKENNZAHL) is comind editable in QA12. I am using upgraded version ECC6 from R/3 4.7

I want that once usage decision is made and stock posting completed then in QA12 nobody can change quality score as well as usage decision.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Quality score field is never editable in QA12.

Reason:Whatever Quality score is coming there is from the selected set(QS51) -->catlog type-3.

this is always from the selected sets where you set the desired Quality scores.In QA12 when you select the UD code,against that UD code in QA51 there is some score which you assign,this will appear here,

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Yes i understand what you said. But my requirement is that once it has come from UD then user should not allowed to change this value again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes it is editable

but

You may use the following user exit.

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

When usage decision already made ,it should not allow the user to change it again.

It will prompt message that "UD is already made".

This can be one of the solution.

Regards'

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also you can use SHD0 t code to make is non-editable(Gray)

you can check with your abaper to create a STD screen variant of QA12 in SHD0 where it is actually possible to make it non-editabble.

Regards

Sujit