cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise base amount not updated after creating Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

The excise base amount is not getting updated in table J_1IEXCDTL u2013 EXBAS. System updates J_1IEXCDTL u2013 EXBAS, if condition category in the Base price condition type is maintained as H.But the problem comes when discounts are applicable.

Say, the base price is Rs 10000 and there is a discount of Rs1000. If I maintain the condition category u2018Hu2019, the excise base value is getting updated as Rs10000, but it should be Rs 9000. But there is no problem with the BED/EDCess/SHEd cess which are calculated as expected based on the steps defined in the pricing procedure.

I even tried using condition type JASS (Acc Seq JDUM -100% on the (Base price - Discount value and condition category H).It works only when JASS is set as Non-statistical.By doing so,Base price and also the Discounts conditions are getting inactive. When JASS is set as statistical, EXBAS is not getting updated.

Thanks

ISaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Issac,

Use the below user exit to populate the excise base value.

J_1I7_USEREXIT_CALC_EXC_BASE.

This user exit has the KONV strcuture of your billing, you can derevive

the base value and pass it to the parameter EXCITM_BASE so that the exci

se base can be updated during billing.

Thanks and Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.Currently i have assigned the condition categoery as H against Base price condition type.

1. Do i need to maintain the Condition category as H against the Base price condition type or against the JASS?

2. Do i need to activate the userexit at Billing level or Excise Invoice level?

3. Already there are some entries without Excise Base amount in J_1IEXCDTL table. Does this activation derives the missed ones as well as I have populated the JASS value in subtotal field for reference sake?

Thanks

Isaac

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends, any clue on this?