cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy cost planning & Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I maintain Easy cost planning through CJ40 in plan version 1 now if I want to create quotation from DP81 on the base of project & inquiry is it possible to me to produce quotation from plan version 1 without copying plan value from version 1 to version 0. My requirement is 1st I create initial planning on base of inquiry & then create detail planning through network costing so i donu2019t want my plan version 1 cost reflected in my planned cost.

Also please let me know if I want to do easy cost planning through CJ20N can I maintain version 1, 2, 3 because there is no option to select version in easy cost planning through CJ20N. Can we maintain this setting during create co version?

Regards

nivrutti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shashank

Thank you for your reply

Even i also know maintain of version is possible for easy cost planning. Please read my question carefully i ask three queation

1. If I maintain Easy cost planning through CJ40 in plan version 1 now if I want to create quotation from DP81 on the base of project & inquiry is it possible to me to produce quotation from plan version 1 without copying plan value from version 1 to version 0 ???

2. If I want to do easy cost planning through CJ20N can I maintain version 1, 2, 3 because there is no option to select version in easy cost planning through CJ20N ????

Regards

Nivrutti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In cj20n u can select costing varient . You match costing varient with planning versions 1 , 2 or 3 in custamizing and select the costing varient

So u will not select a version but select different costing varients which will be assined to versions

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shashank

I m sorry i mean to say unit costing through CJ40. i get the answer of my 2nd question but what about 1st question can you give clarification on that.

Regard

Nivrutti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do the cost planning through ECP in any version,you can use it for Quotation creation in DP81 without transferring it to version 0. But cannot use the cost planned in Cj40 for the same.

Regards,

B P Singh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos