SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIC0 Screen enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNites,

I have a requirement wherein I have to add a field RETSERVICEORDER to the CIC0 screen. The requirement says Fetch Business Partners based on Retailer Service Order.

If the retailer service order is entered select the service order (AUFNR), object number (OBJNR) associated with the retialer Id from table AUFK. With the OBJNR go to table IHPA and get all the partners (PARNR) having partner function (PARVW) ' Sold to Party' SP. Disply these multiple partners in the Hit List Area.

Could someone please suggest how this can be implemented. How can I display the results in the Hit List Area which is on the left hand bottom corner of the CIC0 screen.

I tried debugging but I cant find where the control navigates. Could someone please help.

Regards,

Nehal.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

Is it like do you wanted to add some transactions under action box configuration or what?

If it's a action box configuration, you just try to find the transaction and BOR object and assign it to the action box.

But, am not sure about your question here, if you would have been given me the clear idea about you question, as I can help you more..!

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

On transaction CIC0 you can use enhancement ECSFO001 to change the screen to add field-in.

and badi ISU_CSFO_FINDER_CSEL to add or change your search criteria and result.

Cheers,

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur replies. I have instead used a popup based on the search that hte user enters. Once the user selects one of the Business partners form the pop up all the details related to that Business partner are displayed based on POD and hence this will be a unique resullt.

Thanks & Regards,

Nehal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

Can you please let me know how to give pop up option in the CIC0 screen. It will be great if you share any documents on that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

I have not given an option on the CIC0 screen. Actually the business requirement was that there be an additional field for Retailer Service Order be entered on the screen wherein the User will enter the Retailer Service Order for a particular POD and BUsiness partner. There could be multiple results for this condition and hence I suggested to the business that they give a pop up so that the User can select any one of the records and ultimately the data related to that record will be filled on the screen.

Abdul you can refer to the code below. I have used the FM ' REUSE_ALV_POPUP_TO_SELECT ' to get the POp UP.

I have given the code below that I have used in my case. You can modify it according to your needs.

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_POPUP_TO_SELECT'

EXPORTING

i_title = 'Service Orders'

i_selection = 'X'

i_zebra = 'X'

i_tabname = * This will be the name of the internal table which holds all your records satisfying the criteria. In my case it was ' lt_final'

it_fieldcat = lt_catalog

i_callback_program = sy-cprog

IMPORTING

es_selfield = lw_selfield

e_exit = lv_exit

TABLES

t_outtab = lt_final( this is the internal table with all the records)

EXCEPTIONS

program_error = 1

OTHERS = 2.

Let me know in case you require some more info.

Regards,

Nehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. It is really helpful. Still I have some doubts.

1. In which screen you proving a field to entering the retail service order.

2. From where the function module is called?

Regards, Abdul Basith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

This is a custom field that I am providing on the standard screen. If you check the User exits for CIC0 you will find a subscreen 099 that can be added. This is the custom screen that you can add. I have replicated the standard screen and added retailer service order as my field.

The FM is called in INCLUDE ZXEECICCOMP02U05 which is a part of the EXIT 'EXIT_SAPLEECIC_SD_002'.

I hope I have answered your questions.

Regards,

Nehal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nehal,

Thank you for your answers.

regards, Abdul Basith