cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 Refresh -> Where is Complete Export?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello-

We are trying to refresh our PI Sandbox system from our PI Production system. Before, when wanting to refresh the system, we could perform the Complete export by clicking on the link http://<server name>:5<no>00/rep/support/completeExport and login with XISUPER.

In PI 7.1 that option is not there. Can someone please tell me how in PI 7.1 to perform the Integration Builder Complete Export and Integration Runtime Complete Export? If you have a step by step document that details this or can tell me where I can find the option..........

Thanks for your help!! - Will S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AFAIK, this option was made available for use only for XI 3.0 system. Although it used to work in PI 7.0, but SAP never really recommended its use. I believe they might have discontinued this option in 7.1.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek - Thanks for the quick follow up. I am going to open a ticket with SAP on Marketplace and confirm. I have looked all over the Process Integration portal and tools and have not found it in any documentation either......... I will give you more points as SAP lets me know the real deal. Thanks for your help! - Will S.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Will,

Please don't forget to update this thread with reply from SAP.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no reference of this tool for PI 7.1.

SAP recommend only from/to SAP XI 3.0.

To backup Integration Builder I would recommend you to use CMS.

Please, refer to the following document.

There you will find how to export your XI Content:

- How to Transport Exchange Infrastructure Content Using Change

Management Service

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f85ff411-0d01-0010-0096-ba1...

Have a nice day!