SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between DFFKOP and DFKKOPK tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one tell the difference between these two tables.

Thanks

Rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rajesh:

In simplest terms, DFKKOP contains the items for the subledger postings while DFKKOPK contains the general ledger posting information.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rajesh:

In simplest terms, DFKKOP contains the items for the subledger postings while DFKKOPK contains the general ledger posting information.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In FICA postings , there will be one business partner item which hits customer G/L and there will be an offsetting entry which may be a P/L GL or Bank GL.

DFKKOP contains the business partner item and DFKKOPK contains the offsetting item.

Pls let me know if this helps you.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx for your reply. I think i should give you some background then you would help me better.

If i want to know the open items for a given business partner which table would be appropriate? DFKKOP or DFKKOPK??

Thanks

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Business partners are only known at the subledger level - therefore the data is in DFKKOP.

0 Kudos

Thx.

0 Kudos

Hi,

To calculate the open items of any business partner always refer to table DFKKOP with clearing status blank(AUGST = Blank).

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra