SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Stock Transfer in Retail

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have the following issue:

we need to customize intercompany stock trasfer in Retail system (ECC 6).

I not how to do it in normal SAP.

Is it different in Retail?

I cannot assign Sales Org/Distr Channel/Division and Customer to the plants in "Set Up Stock Transport Order".

There is no plants created for Retail (with T001W-VLFKZ field not empty).

Does it mean that intercompany stock transfer is configured differently in Retail (different customizig transactions)?

If yes where can I find detailed description of configuration steps for intersompant stock transfer in Retail?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is true that a few things are different (for example you cannot assign a customer to the plants. This is because you have to create the corresponding customer (and vendor) for the plants using the retail transaction WB01/WB02. Once this is done the system will choose the relevant customer in the PO.

So the supplying plant must be created as a vendor and the receiving plant as a customer (in the distribution chain determined from the supplying plant) in transactions WB01 and WB02. Of course just like in the standard system you also have to set up shipping point determination for the supplying plant etc...

Hope it helps.

Sotiris

0 Kudos

Dear Sotiris,

so is scenario in retail is the same as in normal SAP but only customizing done with different transactions?

For example in normal SAP I would start procedd with creating Purchase order from ordering plant, indicating vendor which has suppliyng plant (LFA1-WERKS) corresponding to delivering plant. By this field system would understand that this is intercompany stock trasfer order.

In retail I cannot assign field LFA1-WERKS since it gives me error: "0101 is not an industry plant; assignment not possible. You wanted to assign plant 0101 to the vendor. You cannot make this assignment as 0101 is not an industry plant. You can link a retail plant to a vendor via the plant master.".

WHERE I CAN LINK VENDOR TO PLANT? I cannot do it in WB02 and also in WB08!

Please help!

0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes the customizing is the same, all you need to do is "assign" the site to the vendor.

Normally you can create the site as vendor in WB01 or WB02. In case you do not see a button "vendor" it may be because the plant profile you use does not have an account group for vendor creation.

check out Logistics - General --> Plant Master Site Profiles.

You are very close to setting up the process, don't give up !!

Sotiris

0 Kudos

Normally,

Profile of DC - 0100 - Distribution Center

Profile of Store - 0120 -Store with intercompany billing

Pl check.