cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment is not transfering from SRM to SAP R/3 Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DMS Experts,

I have an issue with document attachment which is not coming to SAP R/3 Backend.

Process.

1.Create shopping Cart in SRM system with attachment,

2. Purchase requistion is created in backend replica of SRM shopping cart. but the attachment is not exists only document number exists in the DMS (CV03N - No attachment)

can any one face this sort for issue before, kindly let me know what could be the casue,

Cheers...Gopinath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopinath,

could you please check if there is really no original file attached to the document info record. Therefore please execute report DMS_KPRO_READ in transaction SE38.

Further please see also the information on page http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Error26296in+CV01N.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks useful information,

I have checked via through this report DMS_KPRO_READ the entiries not exists. What should I check next ?

Pl guide me.

Cheers....Gopinath

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

please check further if the object link settings are maintained correctly in table TDWOD. For further information please see the following link: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/CA-DMS-Object+link

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirstoph,

I have checked Object link in table TDWOD is exists for Purchase Requisitions

MANDT 100

DOKOB EBAN

SCREEN 247

What next ?

Cheers....Gopinath

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please add also the object EKPO with screen 248 too.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

This customisation also exists, What next pl ?

Thanks...Gopi

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

as for the creation of the document info record the BAPI_DOCUMENT_CREATE2 is used maybe you can find out which data is handed over to this BAPI. Please check if the table DOCUMENTFILES is correctly filled with the original data.

In case you check in the originals to a KPRO storage category, please verify that the 'Use KPRO' flag is also set for the

document type in transaction DC10.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I cheked the configuration use kpro is check in DC10, But File Size is '0' whether it is make any difference?

I found one more today.

When i create using CV01N manually. I am trying to attach the document. during that Storage Category field is Display mode and Its not defaulting DMS_C1_ST.

Do i need to do any configuration for this..

Cheers...Gopinath

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

the file size is not taken into account if you have set the flag 'Use KPRO'. Further the storage category which is used in DMS transactions is not defaulted to DMS_C1_ST. If you check in an original file then there should be a pop-up where you can choose a storage category.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Problem is, I am not getting those pop up. Storage category field is Blank no input also available. But in customization Storage Category is exists - OACT transaction,

DMS_C1_ST Default storage DMS (main files) DMS DMS_C1

When i try to attach pdf or word file it save only in Hard disk not getting stored in SAP database.

Looking your responds pl,

Cheers...Gopi

Answers (0)