Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating new Window for login after SAP Login....

former_member502730
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is one requirement in my organization to popup a window immediate after the login … the window is for re-login (like to enter Ticket number and password), so it is possible to create it in SAP and how to create it plz. Suggest…. And also the window dosen’t have control menu button or control menu bar.

Plz. Urgent

Regards,

Dharmesh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

I HOPE IT IS POSSIBLE BUT I DONT THINK YOU CAN CREATE WITH THE SAP AURHORIZATION, BECAUSE HERE YOU R GOING TO CHANGE THE GUI OF SAP.

HI AS I MENTIONED YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN TRANSACTION AND YOU CAN SET IT THROUGH

EXTRAS->SET START TRANSACTION.

SO YOU CREATE A MODULE POOL PROGRAM AND CREATE A SCREEN AND IMPLEMENT THE LOGIC FOR UID AND PWD AND THAN

IN SE93 CREATE A TRANSACTION CODE AND SET THAT TCODE.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Message was edited by: Mrutyunjaya Tripathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an option in SAP to set start transaction.

You can create a transaction for the screen you are calling, and you can set this as your start transaction.

To set start transaction, on SAP easy access follow the path Extras->Set start transaction .

If its found useful, award points pls..

Regards,

Bharadwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can handle the sap log on button.

in that you can call another screen where you can take log on id and password again.

to disable the control menu you can reduce the size of the screen to disable control menu

CALL SCREEN <screen number> STARTING AT X1 Y1 ENDING AT X2 Y2.

please reward points if find useful

thanks

Message was edited by: Vijay Kumar Reddy