cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To modify QA11 tab page to new material(Transfer material to material )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to anand,sujit,gajesh,

From the bottom of heart!

i create all MCs and assign to the materil( through material specification)

can i create six/ seven material from this material?(material to material transfer?like309 movmt)

like in QA11inspection lot stock tab page,To new material(field name-VMENGE06. i mean i want this field six or seven times)

on that tab page

i have to modify the screen/user exit/spro/Special Enhancement ?

the input material number will be named as premium/regular/jumbo/Nrich...etc after the inspection UD

kindly help

mk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I m closing the thread

MK

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manjet,

As per my understanding you want addition options to be available for stock posting in QA11 screen for material to material transfer. Try following if works,

SPRO->Quality Management->Inspection lot completion->Define inventory postings. Select new entry and add VMENGE08-Other quantity. Movement type 309.You might have to use customer exit QEVA0001 as rightly said by Gajesh to function it properly. Read the SAP help given before applying exit. But I donu2019t think you can change the names of it as premium/regular/jumbo/Nrich...etc

Best regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even if you use the user Exit,Predefined Qty can be transferred to the various pockets.

I am not very sure but As per my knowledge you can not multiply one screen to form premium/regular/jumbo/Nrich...etc.

May be you can explore SHD0 t code.this may help you to solve your issue with screen exit.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kulkarni

You may kindly use this Exit

QEVA0001 Enhancement: Quantity posting for usage decision

You can also use the BADI QEVA_ALT_QTY_INPUT

REgards

Gajesh