cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Exception while saving transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm stuck with an exception every time I try to save a transaction.

This is the exception:

java.lang.Exception: org/apache/xml/serializer/TreeWalker

This exception has came up after several uploads of a custom action. I don't know what kind of link could be between a custom action and the standard saving functionality. We've also tried to restore the xMii lib folder to a previous working version with no results.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently using xMii v12.

The errors occurs every time I tried to save but also to load an iGrid and sometimes also when I'm trying to open a transaction ( not always..this is very odd.. ).

This problems came up after custom action uploading. That custom action was build with a lot of dependencies ( xalan.jar, xerces.jar, serializer.jar etc ) and probably I have overrided some standard libraries.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

If an iGrid loaded in the workbench is getting the same error then its not your custom action. Do you have the patch for 12.0 SP8 installed on your MII server? Also, what JRE version are you using on your client?

You may want to upgrade to the latest version since we don't take support tickets for unpatched MII versions in maintenance.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

Two questions...

1) What version of MII are you using? Are you on the latest SP?

2) Do you get the same error when saving a transaction without your custom action block in a sequence?

Regards,

Kevin