cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Console - security and views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I access MDM console remotely on the Windows 2003 server that hosts the MDM system and locally on my own laptop. Both machines run the same version of MDM Console 5.5 SP6 (5.5.63.87) and I have Admin access.

When I view the repository on the Windows 2003 server I can see detailed information (individual fields and detail) when I view the repository from my laptop I can only see the detail.

If I use PORTS as an example. On the Windows 2003 server I can see a list of the ports and when I click on them I can see the port definition. On my local machine all I can see is the port detail (eg, the table definition).

As I have the same version of MDM Console installted on both machines (I have even checked the executable size and date) I'm at a loss to understand why the repository looks different when accessed from the server and my machine.

I have checked the MDM Console Guide and that doesn't offer an insight. I am still searching SDN without any luck.

Your advice is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rob

This might sound silly but are you sure the detail panel in MDM Console has not been pulled up to the top?

Can you attach a screenshot with the Port example?

-Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was - thanks for your help. I feel very stupid.

Answers (0)