cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with bind table and table selectable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a table selectable with some data. This data are binded with a node context that have ad structure a DB table, and this DB table has a field and the type is NUMC6, so his data are for ex. 000001 or 000004 or 000003 and so on. When I show this table I don't have to show the 'zero' before, and I use the istruction 'shift left deleting leading '0' ' and I bind the table after this operation. But I have a problem when I write this code (bind table) on event OnSelect, because when I bind the table, the table becomes no more selectable... How can I do for to solve? I have the same problem if I write this code in the WDDOMODIFYVIEW.

Tks a lot in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one more context attribute inside that table node with char/string type....

Before binding the table, you move that NUMC6(column) value to this attribute and try to show this attribute in the TABLE and hide the other.

What is the DE/Domain you are using..Also check the formating properties for this NUMC6 attribute(i think there is an option to

hide these left leading zeroes) Check the FORMATTING properties in the latest version.

There is option as ZEROS AS BLANKS as formatting option try that out first.

Regards,

Lekha.

Edited by: Lekha on Nov 10, 2009 7:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks a lot! I have solved with the option zeros as blanks!

Bye!

Answers (0)