Regards

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

You will get the sample quantity and inspection quantity in the QA32 screen itself.

1) Click on INspection lot button in QA32 by selecting the inspection lot and in that go to inspection specification. There in display you can go to inspection plan and can see which sampling procedure can be seen

2) If you want to know the sampling procedure , then QA32 Layout i think you can get Sampling Procedure into the dispaly column. click on it to see the sampling proceudre details

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here I want to brief you the difference between Sampling Procedure and Sampling Scheme.

Sampling Procedure:

Sampling Procedure is a key word wherein we define in the system how much of sample to be taken for testing an MIC. Basically there are 4 types available in SAP:

1. 100% - Using this sampling procedure, systems calculates the whole lot quantity as the Sample Size.

2. % - Using this sampling procedure, system calculates the % of the full inspection lot quantity as Sample Size.

3. Fixed - Using this sampling procedure, system calculates whatever fixed quantity mentioned as Sample Size irrespective of Lot Quantity.

4. Sampling Scheme - Using this sampling procedure, system calculates as per program maintained in the Sampling Scheme.

Sampling Scheme:

Sampling Scheme is one type of Sampling Procedure wherein system calculates the samplie size based on lot quantity.

So to see what Sampling Scheme is attached to an inspection lot, you need to get into Sampling Procedure first and then you could easily find out what is the Sampling Scheme used.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All My repliers,

will get back to You people

Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all my repliers,

Sorry for my late closing of thread

was going busy with other things

Once again thanks to all of You

Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in QA32>Inspection lot>inspection specification>check on task list->environment at char level->Inspection char--->sampling procedure .here you can check sampling scheme used.

or

QA02->enter lot>environment(menu)-->inspection specification->sampling procedure.here you can check sampling scheme used.

Regards

Sujit