cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Application Designer Portal Event Flex2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a small problem with the Visual Composer 7.0 SP 15. What I want I try to do: I want to send filter data from a Web Application Designer Template 7.0 via Portal Eventing to a Visual Composer model, where I listen to this event via a Signal In UI.

I have found and implemented several How TOs, which are quite good and which are also available for the 7.0 BI Reporting Tools.

Now my problem: When I deploy my Visual Composer model with the compiler settings Flash, everything works fine. I send the Event from the WAD and the Visual Composer receives it correctly. But when I switch the compiler settings to the "new" compiler Flash (Flex2) it doesn`t work anymore. I can send an event from VC to VC or from WAD to WAD but not from WAD to VC or vice versa.

Has anyone else this problem? Is there a solution for or any kind of fix?

I know the How TOs here in SDN, but they don`t provide any solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matthias,

Hope you are still watching this thread. I have the same problem that you had earlier, could you please let me know how you got around it. Another issue that I have is that we upgraded from VC 7.0 sp 15 to ehp1 sp5 , so there is no flash runtime and only flex2 . So my newly deployed models dont work anymore. I also have a thread open for this . Any help would be most appreciated.

Rgds