cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lotus Domino R7 - Ticket Verifier - Crash of Domino Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've have successfully installed SAP Netweaver SSO Ticket Verifier on my Domino R7 Server.

Domino server console logs shows that the ticket verifier is successfully loaded :

09/11/2009 17:21:11 DSAPI Filter 'SAP Ticketverifier V2.5 -INFINEON EDITION- for Lotus Domino R6 only' initializing.

09/11/2009 17:21:11 Using NOTES.INI variable MySapDebug = True

> 09/11/2009 17:21:12 Using NOTES.INI variable MySapPsePath = c:\lotus\domino\sap\verify.pse

09/11/2009 17:21:12 Cannot find NOTES.INI variable mySapView. Using default setting: $Users

09/11/2009 17:21:12 DSAPI Filter 'SAP Ticketverifier V2.5 -INFINEON EDITION- for Lotus Domino R6 only' started.

09/11/2009 17:21:12 HTTP Server: DSAPI SAP Ticketverifier V2.5 -INFINEON EDITION- for Lotus Domino R6 only Loaded successfully

I have copied the sapsecu.dll and wpsso_v3.dll files into c:\windows\system32\ (32 bit architecture), and the verify.pse file into the right folder (c:\lotus\domino\sap\verify.pse).

If I access Domino HTTP server with no SAP Logon ticket, then there is a trace in Domino console (so I think the Ticket Verifier DSAPI is working).

If I access Domino HTTP server with an empty SAP Login ticket (after having disconnect from SAP Portal), then there is a warning message in Domino console, saying that the ticket is emtpy.

But when I access with a valid logon ticket, there non log in the console (except one time, the ticket has been decrypted), but every times, the Domino HTTP task (nhttp.exe) goes 100% CPU for 4 minutes, and the Domino Server crashes.

Does anyone has already achieved to use the ticket verifier with Domino R7 ?

My versions :

- ds_ticket.dll : 2.2.1.0

- sapsecu.dll : 5.4.28.6

- wpsso_v3.dll : 5.0.2.8

- Lotus Domino (r) Server, Release 7.0.3FP1

- SAP Netweaver Portal 7.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Please did you solve your problem.

I have the same thing that you have. trying to sso to lotus notes (8.5) on 32 bits form the EP 7.0. we installed all the filters/pse/dll/jar files that are needed; first on a test servers, and everything was working fine. Once we moved everything to a real/produciton server, our sap files (wpsso_v3.dll) crashed the domino server..

did you solve your problem, please can you share what you've done. how did you

any suggestion.. please