cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order confirmed date in work days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to change configuration so a Saler Order will confirm based on the Factory Calendar??

I created a new Order Type (VOV8) but see no option to change from calendar days to work days.

Bascially, I need the sales order confirmation date to be based on work days and not calendar days.

Is this possible???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, SAP 4.7.

our friend sagar is basically right. you assign a calendar to the sales organization. if the calendar you will use for the plant will be the same as for the plants, then by all means you can use the same calendar. if the factory calendar has been assigned to the sales organization, then the number of days is based on working days as defined in the calendar.

if the sales organization will not be using the same calendar, then usually the calendar will be defined by either PP, FI or BASIS which you will then assign to the sales organization.

as a side issue, there is also such a thing as invoicing calendar, which is defined pretty much the same as the factory calendar. of course, this is a different issue and is for another thread.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all very very much!!!

I went to /nOVX5 and added the Factory Calendar to the "Sales org.calendar" field. Created a new sales order and the confirmed date now ignors weekends and holidays. Confirmed date is now directly tied to only the actual "work days" as defined in /nSCAL.

THanks again!

Paul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by Work days and calendar days? A factory calender contains work days and holidays, and as far as i know all the holidays is not consider in confirming the sales order its by default only considers the working days.....

request you to please specify your requirement clearly so that we can help you further.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales Order is created for particular Sales Area i.e. SO + DC + Div. And Sales Org. is the highest org unit in SD.

At Sales Organizational level you maintain Sales Org calendar and not factory calendar.

Factory Calendar is basically used at plant level which comes under MM module.

So, by SAP std practice i dont think it will be possible..............

Or you can do one thing that is,........maintain the same sales org calendar as factory calendar..........so i think it will help you....

But can you elaborate you point so that we can understand properly.............

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think there is any configuration that can help you with this issue.

You might have to take help from ABAP folks.

Best Regards