Did you mean: 

Same Materil for 3rd Party

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We want 3rd party process to run once we don't have the stock at store

We have two company codes 01 & 02 in same company

Customer places the sales order for 01 and If stock is not available only it should place PO to company code 02 or vender through PR.

Regards

Sudha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a STANDARD PROCESS between two COMPANY CODES, This is the INTERCOMPANY PROCESS

Here customer places the Order with Company A and Company A being not having the Stock raises a PO with the COMPANY B and company B will send the Material to the Customer and Bills to the COMPANY A and Company A inturn bills the customer.

This is the process.

Hope you are loking to the same

Please let me know if you need any specific info

regards,

santosh

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Thank you very for your prompt reply

If I change the plant as company B then it will Inter company

But my query is it will be PO to company B or vender where my material is already exist in company A as a trading good

Regards

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha

As per my understanding you need, in the standard scenario, if the stock is not available - item cat should change from TAN to TAB or TAS.

This can be achieved through user exit.

MV45AFZZ

MV45AFZB

Here you need to maintain one special material z-table,

When you create a sale order, system will check the stock - if it is available, will confirm & item cat will be TAN.

If the stock is not available, system will check if the material is maintained in the special material table, if yes - it will change the item category from TAN to TAB.

With the help of ABAPu2019er you can achieve this.

Special material table maintenance is basically to restrict this functionality of change of item category from TAN to TAB to certain materials only.

thank you

Anirudh