cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifiable Sold-To Party in Partner Determination Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are having a problem with the determination of a partner in a sales document. The sales doc is created in SAP CRM and then replicated to ERP. Sometimes the systems notices that the Sold-To Party in the sales doc is a duplicate and creates a cleansing case. The back office is checking the cleasing cases and changes the sold-to party in the document on CRM side. Here the problem occurs because we now are having another sold-to party in CRM than in ERP. A failure message appears in CRM with the information that it is not possible to change the sold-to.

I checked the partner determination procedure in ERP. The "Not Modifiable" flag is set for partner role sold-to. I tried to change it so that a change of the sold-to is possible but it seems at if is not possible in any way to NOT set this flag for this role (SP).

From business view it is not a problem to change the sold-to because in this scenario all pricing data is found through the bill-to party. At the timepoint of cleasning we are also not having any other following documents.

Do you have any idea how to make it possible that the sold-to party is modifiable in ERP? Or any other idea how to handle this case so that there are no inconsistencies between ERP and CRM?

Thanks you and best regards,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer. We are now just not taking the documents of this type not into accout for cleansing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

your requirement is not possible through Standard SAP. I can suggest you to raise OSS with SAP directly.