Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've a interface RFC - File

I need to leave the file in diferent paths depending a value of field source message. (different receivers)

The file is always the same. Only it change the receiver

How can i do it?

Thank very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since different receivers you need to route the message, you need to have multiple receiver services and can use the same receiver interface in all...

The use the condition editor in receiver determination and route the message to particular receiver (based on source field)

Regards

Suraj

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem has been solved,

Now, the problem is other, in message mapping,..

I had open other thread for this,

thanks very much all

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank Rajesh,

It's my first time with Conditions,..i don't understand completly..

I think my problem is other,..when i go to introduce the condition, i'm using the XPATH, however, the structure XPATH is empty, i don't know why...

The condition is:

(WERKS = "2222")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, i had a new Interface Determintation..

The problem now is the condition, in runtime the follow error occurs:

Error when determining the receiver: Problem evaluating a condition: Excepción CX_SWF_RLS_RULE ocurrida (programa: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, línea: 160) Problem evaluating a condition: Excepción CX_SWF_RLS_RULE ocurrida (programa: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, línea: 160) Excepción CX_SWF_RLS_RULE ocurrida (programa: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, línea: 160) Excepción CX_SWF_RLS_OPERAND_MISSING ocurrida (programa: CL_SWF_RLS_COMPARISON=========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_COMPARISON=========CM002, línea: 63) Excepción CX_SWF_RLS_OPERAND_MISSING ocurrida (programa: SAPMSSY1, include , línea: 0) Excepción CX_SWF_EXP_SYNTAX_ERROR ocurrida (programa: CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION=========CP, include CL_SWF_EXP_EXPRESSION=========CM027, línea: 38)

the field of condition are in source message, however isn't mapping, because it must not appear in target message,

can be it the problem?, how can i resolve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the condition you have created at receiver determination... ? Can you post that condition if possible

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different file paths on different server -> i can't use varible sustitution

II had created,

- a new business service

- a new communication channel

- a new entry in Receiver Determintaion with condition, however below the new business service all is empty..what more need it?

Thank very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

create the necessary communication channels...required for your scenario under it...

if you know already this then please provide more details...

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create Interface determination and receiver agreement as well. However as your mapping program is same, you can specify same across all 3 interface determination.

Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the ftp server is same for all the receivers and only differs in directory paths...

then you can use only one receiver by enabling file adapter specific properties and make using of the dynamic configuration

for more details on usage of dynamic configuration search sdn for the same

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..its possible with Variable substitution. (Different file paths on same server).

Refer following-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/content.htm

If you have different receiver systems, you need to specify the condition in Receiver determination to route the message based on value of the field.